Dale Carnegie’s Lifetime Plan for Success
Whether you measure your success by your friendships, prestige, or by monetary gains, Dale Carnegie’s Lifetime Plan for Success is a valuable tool for obtaining your goals and enjoying them once you’ve gotten there.
Dale Carnegie’s motivational and practical teachings are as sound today as when they were first written. Bestsellers for more than 65 years, these two classic motivational books – How to Win Friends & Influence People and How to Stop Worrying & Start Living – are now together in one must-have volume. They have taught millions how to achieve the pinnacle of personal and professional success.
Eight things Dale Carnegie’s most well-known book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, will help you achieve:
1. Get out of a mental rut, think new thoughts, acquire new visions, discover new ambitions.
2. Make friends quickly and easily.
3. Increase your popularity.
4. Win people to your way of thinking.
5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
6. Handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
7. Become a better speaker, more entertaining conversationalist.
8. Arouse enthusiasm among your associates.
Ten ways How to Stop Worrying and Start Living will help you:
1. Give you a number of practical, tested formulas for solving worry situations.
2. Show you how to eliminate 50 percent of your business worries immediately.
3. Bring you seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will give you peace and happiness.
4. Show you how to lessen financial worries.
5. Tell you how to turn criticism to your advantage.
6. Show you how to avoid fatigue – and keep looking young.
7. Explain four working habits that will prevent fatigue and worry.
8. Tell you how to add one hour a day to your waking life.
9. Show you how to avoid emotional upsets.
This book has done all these things for more than fifteen million readers in thirty-six languages. Exchange self-consciousness for self-confidence with Dale Carnegie’s Lifetime Plan for Success, because the greatest success in life is to enjoy it.
July 19, 2011